Feb 26, 2013

A Snowstorm and Another Spring Wreath

We're in the middle of our second big snowstorm in one week. I really don't mind the snow, especially when Marshall and I don't have to be out in it.

Since we're stuck indoors, I thought I might as well make myself another spring wreath. Because, you know, spring is just around the corner, right?


This isn't really a tutorial, but I think you can figure it out just by looking at it. Yarn covered wreath form + pretty artificial flowers + printed pennant letters = really cute wreath.


I cannot say enough about these artificial blooms! Aren't they gorgeous?! They came from The Ben Franklin, and even though my in-laws own the store, and I am a little biased, I think these may the best fake flowers I've ever seen.




If you're still not convinced, stop by the store and see for yourself!

Skip to My Lou
Savvy Southern Style
Gingersnap Crafts
House of Hepworths
Tatertots & Jello
Dear Lillie

5 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out! I can't wait for spring either. The little banner is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I need some good inspirations for spring. I can't seem to wrap my head around how I'm going to decorate for spring this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! BTW - I have an iPad KIC Mount giveaway going on right now if you would like to come enter. http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/2013/03/ipad-kic-mount-giveaway-and-review.html

    ReplyDelete