Sep 13, 2012

Burlap and Acorn Bouquet


More burlap... Are you shocked?  I came up with the idea for these flowers as I worked on the flowers for my burlap wreath.  I thought an acorn would make a cool center for the flowers, so I hot glued an acorn into the loop of my flower twist (for the how-to on fabric rolled flower making, click here).


I used sticks from the backyard for my flower stems.


I think they look really cute in a vase with some leaves and berries.

I also printed our initial on card stock, cut it out, and framed it against some burlap to tie the whole theme together.  Love it!


If you like what you see, we'd love for you to subscribe to our blog!  For those of you who follow via Facebook, please consider subscribing; we'd like to phase out the posting of our blog posts as our status updates.  Subscribing is free and easy, and each new post will go straight to your inbox.  Simply enter your e-mail address in the "Follow by E-mail" box at the top right corner of this page.  Then go to your e-mail and confirm your subscription.  It's that easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment