Dec 18, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Marshall and I hosted our first ever Christmas open house on Sunday in our new home.  Our new church family has been so generous and kind to us, and we wanted to do something to thank them.  We had a blast, and I hope that this will become a tradition here.  It will be easier in the following years, as much of our preparation went toward getting boxes unpacked, rooms painted, etc.

And of course, there were hours spent preparing the food...




"We elves stick to the four main food groups..."




Tip: When I make the chocolate covered pretzel rods, I melt the chocolate in a tall coffee mug.  It makes it much easier to coat the rod without making a mess all over the place.



The Almond Joy bark was definitely a favorite this year!

If you'd like any of these recipes, just leave a comment below.  I'll be glad to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment