Dec 14, 2012

Homemade Chai Mix

Cold weather is officially here, and I for one am enjoying the excuse to make myself a warm cup of chai.  Each year around Thanksgiving, I start getting my chai craving, and I make up a huge batch to last all winter. I found this recipe on allrecipes.com a few years back, and it never fails!


Homemade Chai Mix
{click to print}

1 C nonfat dry milk powder
1 C non-dairy creamer
1 C French vanilla flavored  powdered non-dairy creamer
2 1/2 C sugar (substitutes such as Stevia work well, too)
1 1/2 C instant unsweetened tea
2 t ginger
2 t cinnamon
1 t cloves
1 t cardamom

Pour everything into a food processor, mixer, or coffee grinder.  Pulse mixture (in small batches, if necessary) into a fine powder .

Store mixture in an airtight container.

Use 2 T per serving.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete