Jan 15, 2013

Valentine Vignette

I've had so much fun sharing my Valentine's Day projects with you over the past week!  I hope you've been inspired to get crafty and make some for your own home.

Today, I have one last printable for you.  It's a very simple phrase but one that means so, so much.


This completes my Valentine vignette for the dresser in the entryway.  The paper hearts were some that I had  leftover from last year.  I cut hearts out of old book pages and then glued smaller scrapbook paper hearts on top.


You can find the how-to for the pitcher of love {here}.


The heart-shaped printable from 1 Corinthians 13 is {here}, and you'll find the burlap and button heart tutorial {here}.


I absolutely love that this is the first thing that people will see when they walk in the door!


And if you want to know what the first thing is that people will see when they come to the front door.... come back Thursday!

As always, if you like what you see, we'd love for you to subscribe.  It's easy and free!




HookingupwithHoH

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love those printables!! I've been wanting to do some Valentine's decorating myself but just haven't gotten around to it. You've given me inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I'm glad you've been inspired. :) Happy crafting!

      Delete
  2. Love the button and burlap, love the hearts on branches -- the whole vignette is darling!

    ReplyDelete