Aug 22, 2012

25 Favorite Fonts

I like to make everything look cute.

As in, I organized my husband's closet (at his request) and made cute little tags for the hangers (much to his surprise).

And when I make my grocery list, I have to write "GROCERIES" at the top of the paper in some fun, creative way.  I've tried not doing it, but I always go back and fix it.

I don't know how many times Marshall has come home from work and said, "Oh, you made [fill in the blank] cute."  Why, yes I did.

I could, and do, waste a lot of time downloading free fonts.  It's probably some kind of addiction, although I don't know what you would call that.  Fontaholic?  There are a lot worse things I could be addicted to.

Since I have spent so much time building up my font repertoire, I thought I'd share my top 25 with you.  And they are all FREE for the downloading!






Sources:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25.


No comments:

Post a Comment